Thursday, August 1, 2013

HOT N' HEAVY!




Oh my, the heat is on! With all the amazing and blessing rains that we have recently received, part of the package deal with that was mosquitoes and humidity!  It was 106 degrees two days ago! How did those pioneers do it???

LOVE MY NEWLY PAINTED HOME! Working non-stop to get things checked off the list before "reality" hits and we're back to school...
Look what I found on the way to check the tank...of course, the photo does not do it justice at all! I don't even know what they're called, but they're BEA-U-TI-FUL!


WHAT A SIGHT!  A FULL TANK AT THE END OF JULY...YEP, I'LL TAKE IT! It puts joy in my heart to see this!


NEW PROJECTS...repurposing old pallets into ART!


Someone hide my turquoise paint...everything is getting a new look!

Working on the porch now....painting furniture, cleaning, redecorating....almost finished, so tune in for the final reveal of the house n' porch!

 I would SO like to say that I have put a pool in...but by the surroundings, you can tell that it's definitely NOT the plains! This is part of the yard from our home on the coast....brings back so many memories. We sold it to move up to west Texas.  One of my teacher friends bought it and they put in a pool!!!!


Junior continues to spend his days pooping outside...eating bugs...pecking on my ears while I work...squawking at scissortails...and learning how to get a drink from the dogs water bucket!Yay...maybe he'll figure out he's a bird one of these days!


CHECK BACK FOR MORE PICS OF PROJECTS THAT ARE ALMOST CHECKED OFF THE LIST!

No comments: