Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ahhhhh, the weekend! THANKFULNESS!

 I just want to express how thankful I am for EVERYTHING that God does for me and my boys, friends, family and for all of those who believe! It's not just about attending church on Sunday morning, it's about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and you know, that you know, that you know that He is in your midst, because you feel HIM, you can see HIM work, and things that happen are not of coincidence, but by HIM, through HIM and for HIM! 

I am so very thankful for my job, my students and the great people that I work with! Friday was the Lion Rally (for students that had great behavior during the 6 weeks) and I was the emcee for  BINGO! We had so much fun! The kids loved it (and so did I!) :)




I just can't leave a good quote alone and not post it to share with all of you!  
  




 
 



 
 


 
 




 
 
EARLY JANUARY MORNING DUCK HUNT!





 

No comments: