Thursday, July 30, 2009

FOR SALE! BARGAIN BARN!!!

Ok, we have 5 male AKC registered black lab pups READY TO GO! They've been reduced in price, they've had their shots, and you can even get a copy of their 5 generation pedigree! YOU CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE!


Buy one, get the 2nd one 1/2 off!



There are 27 titles on the sire's side and 13 on the dam's side! EXCELLENT LINEAGE and OUTSTANDING personalities! $300/ea.







PICK ME!!!







Also, I am selling a pair of "worn one time" GENUINE OLD GRINGO Aqua Python "ROCKSTAR" boots. I wore them one time for just a matter of hours to a cowgirl wedding...You know me...I am a low-heel cowgirl...these boots are completely PHENOMINAL, but the heels are 3.5" tall! I just can't keep them if I am not going to wear them. I HATE,HATE, HATE to have to give them up, so, if there's anyone out there who loves what I love and has a passion for cowgirl fashion...if the boot fits, buy it! They are worth WAY more than I am asking...(it's a total steal!)... I simply want them to be loved and used. Right now, they're on my bootrack... sad and lonely! I have searched the internet for another pair like these (Old Gringo Rockstar), just to see if there are anymore out there...but I can not locate anything even remotely similar!

TALK ABOUT MAKING A STATEMENT!!!

THEY'RE ONE OF A KIND!!!!!!!!!

They're a "big" size 8...so all of you 8.5 ers out there, these may be perfect!

Holler if you're interested. $400.00





No comments: