Saturday, May 1, 2010

JAKE TURNED 18 AND WILL GRADUATE IN 20 DAYS!















Well, it's our turn! Jake's High School days are almost complete and then he'll be off to West Texas A&M to study Criminal Justice or Wildlife Management... I know there must be life after your first one is encouraged to leap from the nest, but I just can't fathom how quickly that time has gotten here!

Zack, of course, is chompin' at the bit to be "the only child"...but what he doesn't realize yet, is that the list of chores will only have HIS name on it! I know he'll miss Jake more than he knows. Prom is tonight, then the senior breakfast from 11:30 pm-3:00am! Dyke and I are cooking and serving, then we'll watch the senior video at the local moviehouse and then try to get some sleep before church in the morning! YEE-HAW! My 8pm bedtime will be compromised tonight...I hope I can stay awake and energetic! No, it should be a lot of fun!

No comments: